Terms & Conditions
The True Paranormal Investigations Ltd (the company)
Terms & Conditions of ticketing and event
- Any guest purchasing a ticket(s) for an event must be over the age of 18 years, due to location and the company insurances.
- No guest should be under the influence or distributing the use of alcohol or drugs. Anyone found doing this will be asked to leave the event at any time without a refund.
- All guests are politely asked to be respectful of other guests on the event and also of the location and artefacts etc. that may be on display.
- If you by multiple tickets for an event, we will ask for full names of guests joining you for health and safety reasons.
- Should we need to cancel an event, a full refund or the option to book for a future event will be offered to you.
- Please arrive promptly for an event, we kindly ask guests to arrive 10/15 minute before an event starts so we can start on time and do some investigating! Should you be running late, please call/text/message us on Facebook as soon as you can.
- Refreshments will be provided throughout the evening, with two or three breaks throughout the night.
- Some of our events can go on until 3am, if this is too late, or for any other reason you feel the need to leave early, please tell one of our staff, as this will be for health and safety reasons.
- During event times, you will be the responsibility of the company, before and after events, we will not be.
- All locations you are entering at your own risk. The company will hold a short introduction at the beginning of each event highlighting the risks/any precautions needed throughout the night.
- Some locations may not be suitable for disabled guests. Please check with us before purchasing any tickets.
- Some events will have a deposit option. Any guest doing this will need to pay the balance in full ten working days prior to the event. All deposits/full ticket purchases are non-refundable. An email will be sent out to remind guests of this.
- Due to the pandemic, we are limiting numbers at our events.
- As of August 2020, on arrival to our event, we will:
a) take everybody's temperature
b) provide hand sanitiser on entry and in the hub throughout the night
c) provide packeted refreshments
d) provide face masks
If you have any questions about any event or any general enquiries, please contact us via:
Mobile – 07366827710